Monday 29 October 2007

You.... Wouldn't like me when I'm angry


Oh it makes me MAAAAD!

I'm still waiting for a parcel to emerge from the quagmire that is Liverpool's Royal Mail sorting office. Now, I'm a relatively patient person but this time I actually NEED the contents of the parcel.

Rather than being some Amazon order or something like that which is just for pleasure this package contains several personal documents and items of post forwarded onto me from home but crucially it also contains my young persons rail card which I need to get a discount on the many train journeys I have planned in the coming weeks.

Most urgent of these journeys is the away match at Manchester that I'll be taking part in. The AU (Athletic's Union) in Liverpool only reimburse travel to matches where you pay with a YP Railcard so unless I get it by Wednesday I could be funding the expedition out of my own pocket which is not something I will do without a great deal of moaning, whinging and general grumbling.

Rage..... Building..... Glyn..... Smash!

No comments: